For over 20 years I have enjoyed the process of making, creating and destroying things with 1 and 0’s. Over this time I have wore many hats:
- Systems level programming in C.
- Game engine programming in OpenGL and C++.
- Algorithmic trading systems development.
- Cool signal processing projects.
- iOS app development in Objective-C (Back before Swift, circa 2008)
Then I got into computer security and really learned about the world. That is a story best left untold. By breaking things and looking at systems and processes at their lowest level I gained a much better understanding of “How Things Work.
This website is going to chronicle what I am currently working on.